About the company
This leading FMCG company has developed its reputation as a trusted iconic Australian brand with products to suit all Australian families. Due to continued supply chain growth, they now require a Customer Service Lead to enter the logistics/Customer Service team.
About the role
As Customer Service Lead, you will be working alongside the logistics team and will be responsible for supporting the team with order confirmations, processing consignments, and dealing directly with main customers. Plus ADHOC day to day duties/tasks.
- Processing Orders through SAP.
- Liaising with distribution centre and couriers.
- Liaise with Planning and Despatch Departments to ensure all customer requirements can be met & with Supply Chain department on stocks.
- Working closely with supply chain to ensure that orders are processed, customer queries are actioned and DIFOT maximised.
- Tailoring the customer service experience for major accounts in Food Manufacturing and the retail space.
- Provision of information to the executive leadership team on customer service and satisfaction levels in comparison to set targets and organisational strategy.
Skills and Experience required
The successful candidate will have supply chain exposure, ideally within Customer Service and logistics. Experience in dealing or working within FMCG experience is a must.
You will have previous ERP systems experience with SAP being a must
Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
Please click on the apply button to apply or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for a confidential conversation.