Six Degrees have partnered exclusively with an exciting FMCG business based in Sydney CBD who are passionate about Customer Service and building relationships. There is an opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join their supply chain team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Director you will have end to end accountability for the order management life-cycle from point of order through to delivery to the customer. Your role will involve setting up the systems and processes and working closely with your customers and 3PL provider to deliver a seamless order experience.
As part of a collaborative and dynamic team you will be expected to be hands-on and get involved in multiple projects.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an established Customer Service Manager preferably from FMCG/consumer with experience in working with key retailers, independents and/or distributors. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements and expertise in the following:
- Successfully running a customer service and order management function in a SME/high growth FMCG business
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and work with stakeholders internally and externally
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic, motivated, passionate who takes pride in the work they do and the standards they deliver
- Technically strong, with experience of ERPs/CRM's like SAP or Oracle Net Suite
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, working under pressure and being obsessive about delivering a market leading customer experience
What's on offer
Competitive salary with bonus earning potential and the opportunity to be part of a fantastic business who have a great culture.
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on