Our client is a service and utilities provider to a large Victorian catchment. They are currently undergoing signficant and very positive transformational change at organisational level. To support their valued customer service staff, there is an opportunity for an accomplished Senior Customer Service leader to nurture staff through the change and maintaining excellent customer service levels externally. This is an immediate start 2-3 month contract role while permanent recruitment is taking place.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading a number of Team Leaders and their staff on a day to day basis, delivering high quality service to a vast number of Victorians. The portfolio includes customer service, complaint management, workforce optimisation, rostering and quality assurance. This temporary role will suit a confident and empathetic leader, who can make clear decisions and upskill staff whilst keeping them engaged through the change period.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this contract role, you must have:
- Qualifications in business, marketing, communications or similar work experience
- Extensive leadership skills with proven experience motivating and nurturing staff
- The ability to make decisions that will positively impact the organisation
- Exensive background in customer relationship management
- Strong stakeholder management skills across diverse audiences
- A strong understanding of digital transformation and systems upgrades
- A positive attitude - you must also be available immediately
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential discussion, please call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518.