About the company
My client is a family owned FMCG business who manufacture and import a range of leading food & beverage products. Locally based in Melbourne, they have a rich history of quality and brand loyalty and pride themselves on their family-oriented culture. Innovation has been key to their success and is continually backed by the business, and as a result, they have recently released a range of chilled products that dominating the grocery channel.
About the role
Managing a team and reporting through to the General Manager - Sales, the Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing every aspect of customer interaction, and improvement of the customer experience.
- The recruitment, retention, training and development of a team of Customer Service Officers.
- Working closely with operations and sales to ensure that orders are processed, customer queries are actioned and DIFOT maximised.
- Tailoring the customer service experience for national retail customers in line with divisional strategic objectives.
- Manage and streamline order processing and ERP usage.
- Management of new product launches and the new customer acquisition programme.
- Provision of information to the executive leadership team on customer service and satisfaction levels in comparison to set targets and organisational strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive customer service experience in a people management capacity.
- Experience working at a Food and beverage company.
- Experience working for, or with, large organisations in the fast-moving consumer goods space.
- A sound understanding of sales and operations, particularly importing and warehousing operations and the challenges that may arise in that environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03 8613 3534) for a confidential discussion