About the Company
Our client is a successful and quickly growing supplier of a range of products sold to some of our largest wholesale and retail organisations. They have an opportunity for an experienced customer service manager to join their organisation in this key leadership role.
About the Role
Managing a small team and reporting through to the Chief Financial Officer, the Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing every aspect of customer interaction, and improvement of the customer experience. Key accountability includes:
- Introducing more sophistication around performance and productivity, customer satisfaction and reporting processes.
- Working closely with supply chain to ensure that orders are processed, customer queries are actioned and DIFOT maximised.
- Tailoring the customer service experience for both local and export customers in line with divisional strategic objectives.
- Management of new product launches and the new customer acquisition programme.
- Provision of information to the executive leadership team on customer service and satisfaction levels in comparison to set targets and organisational strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive customer service experience in a people leadership capacity.
- Experience working for, or with, large organisations in the consumer goods space.
- First class communication, negotiation and stakeholder engagement ability.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.