Customer Service Manager
The role of the Customer Service Manager is to ensure optimal day to day running of the customer service function, ensuring seamless customer experience and high customer service levels are the priority for all team members.
The role also encompasses building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships as well as providing mentoring and development to build capability within the CS function. A drive for continuous improvement of procedures and ways of working is crucial as is empowering customer service to take ownership of their customer outcomes across all channels.
- Effectively empower and skill Customer Service to manage the full order to cash cycle and resolve customer queries promptly and accurately.
- Manage allocations of orders in times of short supply and to ensure alignment with business priority and customer requirements
- Continually develop and implement best practice Customer Experience protocols.
- Ensure order and delivery requirements are met and seek out improvements to deliver exceptional service.
- Monitor and report on relevant metrics in CS on a monthly basis.
- Manage the order / delivery execution process for the E-commerce channel to drive improvements in process, communication and overall customer experience.
- Manage the recruitment process for new team members.
- Lead efficiency related initiatives within the team
- Supply chain Customer Service Management experience in a team of 3+
- Experience within FMCG, medical or pharma industries
- Proficient in SAP and Excel
- Experience in mentoring, developing and performance managing teams
- Driven process improvement strategies within your teams
Apply via the link or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.