Six Degrees have partnered exclusively with an international premium homewares design and manufacturing business who are known for their creative, innovative, and stylish products sold in over 100 countries. To support the continued growth of the business in ANZ, there is an amazing newly created role for a Customer Service Manager join their supply chain team.
Reporting to the ANZ Country Manager you will have end to end accountability for the order management life-cycle from point of order through to delivery to the customer. Your role will involve setting up the systems and processes and working closely with your customers and 3PL provider to deliver a seamless order experience.
As part of a newly created country team you will be expected to be hands-on, get involved in multiple projects and be comfortable in wearing multiple hats as the business starts it's journey in ANZ. As the business and role evolve there will be an opportunity for the role to expand and take on more responsibilities in supply chain.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an established Customer Service Manager preferably from FMCG/consumer with experience in working with key retailers, independents and/or distributors. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements and expertise in the following:
- Successfully running a customer service and order management function in a SME/high growth FMCG business
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and work with stakeholders internally and externally
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic, motivated, passionate who takes pride in the work they do and the standards they deliver
- Technically strong, with experience of ERPs/CRM's like SAP or Oracle Net Suite, and advanced user of MS Excel (pivot tables, V-Lookups etc)
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, working under pressure and being obsessive about delivering a market leading customer experience
What's on offer
Competitive salary with bonus earning potential and the opportunity to be part of a global business who are starting their journey in ANZ
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145 for a chat.