About our Client
Our client is a highly successful consumer goods organisation with a number of category leading products, sold predominately through a range of eCommerce platforms. They have a fantasic opportunity available for a customer centric professional to join their senior leadership team in the newly created role of Customer Service Manager.
About the Role
Reporting through to Director level and managing a small inhouse team alongside a number of agency staff around the world, the Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing every aspect of customer interaction and the improvement of the customer experience. Key accountability includes:
- To introduce improved and scalable systems and processes relating to improvement of the custmer experience, and which will support the future growth of the organisation.
- To continue to train, develop and build the capability of the existing team to work towards 'best in class' customer interactions and expeirence.
- To build robust and collaborative working relationships with a range of internal stakeholders, in particular marketing, sales and supply chain operations.
- Introdustion of improved KPI's and metrics on which better evaluation of the customer service function as a whole can be carried out.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience working in a products-led organisation that sells through various sales channels and in particular, eCommerce platforms.
- Track record of success in building strong, collaborative and supportive team environments and getting the best out of individuals.
- Experience working in environments of change and ideally growth, demonstrating your ability to not only work through ambiguity yourself, but also help others navigate.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.