About the company
With a passion for premium products and a commitment to ensuring a high quality customer experience this eCommerce food distribution business has launched successfully to market and is investing in continued expansion. To support this growth and to ensure their customer model is optimised they are seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager/Team Leader to join their awesome team.
About the role
Managing a team and reporting through to the Head of Logistics, the Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing every aspect of customer interaction through B2B and B2C channels, and improvement of the customer experience.
- The recruitment, retention, training and development of a team.
- Working closely with logistics to ensure that orders are processed, customer queries are actioned and DIFOT maximised.
- Tailoring the customer service experience for both B2B and B2C Customers through eCommerce channels.
- Reporting on sales/customer satisfaction - being proactive in creating ideas to improve customer experience.
- Management of new product launches and the new customer acquisition programme.
- Provision of information to the executive leadership team on customer service and satisfaction levels in comparison to set targets and organisational strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive customer service experience in a people management capacity.
- Experience working for, or with, FMCG organisations, Consumer Goods or Retail/hospitality (e-commerce).
- Zendesk and E-Commerce experience highly regarded.
- A sound understanding of supply chain operations, particularly manufacturing and warehousing operations and the challenges that may arise in that environment.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion