About the company
This FMCG consumer business boasts a strong global brand, a motivated and high energy team. Due to the current incumbent going on maternity leave, our client is seeking an experienced Customer service Manager to manage their ANZ customer base. This is a pivotal role which will see you be responsible for managing customer orders and returns as well as dealing with credits and stock management.
- Responsible for Oceania Hub Customer Service action plan. Present on a regular basis progress of the action plan to the Oceania Leadership Team.
- Maintain and improve Australia and New Zealand customer service levels. Identify and resolve internal and external issues impacting service levels. Propose issue resolution and drive implementation of corrective actions.
- Coordinate Australia and New Zealand customer service team in order to balance the workload of calls, manual order entry and claim processing.
- Develop and monitor the application standard of Standard Operating Procedures
- Lead the Australia customer collaboration plan with the aim of improving activity planning, service levels, developing corrective action plans to meet customers' expectations, ensuring perfect on shelf availability and identifying supply chain opportunities.
- Processing manual orders and responsible for accurate and timely processing of automated customer orders (EDI System)
- Coordinates efficient resolution and processing of customer claims and establishes methods to monitor and eliminate incidence
- Coordinates the resolution in a timely manner all customer service issues and non-conformances, issues maybe - warehouse 3PL or transport 3PL
- 5 years customer service experience
- People management, - Coaching, Leading, Motivating
- Familiar with Supply Chain processes
- Order / Data Entry / EDI order management
- Dealing with difficult consumers/customers
If you are immediately available for a 9-month contract, please apply now!