Six Degrees have partnered exclusively with a global Consumer Electronics business based in Rhodes. To support the continued growth of the business in ANZ, they are looking for a Customer Support Officer to join them.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader you will work closely with them to oversee the order management life-cycle from point of order through to delivery to the customer. Your role will involve working with some Fortune 1000 companies to deliver a seamless order experience and working with customers directly. This is a hands-on role, and you will be given the autonomy and responsibility to be in the driving seat of your role.
We are looking for an established Customer Service Officer / Executive with experience working within supply chain and order management. You will have experience in working with key retailers, independents and/or distributors. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements and expertise in the following:
- Successfully managing a busy customer order portfolio
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to troubleshoot and solve technical type issues, build rapport and work with stakeholders internally and externally
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic, motivated, passionate who takes pride in the work they do and the standards they deliver
- Technically strong, with experience of ERPs/intermediate user of MS Excel, word and outlook
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, working under pressure and being obsessive about delivering a market leading customer experience
What's on offer
- Hybrid model of working - work in the office and from home
- Work 8.30am - 5pm
- Free parking on-site
- A supportive working environment
- Joining a globally well-known business
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on