About the Company
A leading global company require a Customer Service Officer for an initial 2 month contract for an immediate start before Christmas. There is potential for this role to become permanent from the end of January. You must be able to work over the Christmas period excluding public holidays.
About the Role
- Perform daily stock reconciliations, investigate and remedy stock variances between 3PL WMS and the ERP system
- Manage the flow of all inbound customer orders across all customers. Mostly via EDI with the possibility of some email orders being received.
- Lead the allocation of loss reason codes for any customer service issues and investigate with 3PLs
- Taking inbound calls and assisting in customer enquiries
- Monitoring of customer ordering patterns and product compliance
- Administration of customer accounts in relation to orders and invoices
- Experience in a similar role in an FMCG company will be highly advantageous
- Experience using JDE
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Customer centric approach
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.