About the Company
A leading global company require a Customer Service Officer for an initial 2 month contract for an immediate start.
About the Role
- Perform daily stock reconciliations, investigate and remedy stock variances between 3PL WMS and the ERP system
- Manage the flow of all inbound customer orders across all customers. Mostly via EDI with the possibility of some email orders being received.
- Lead the allocation of loss reason codes for any customer service issues and investigate with 3PLs
- Taking inbound calls and assisting in customer enquiries
- Monitoring of customer ordering patterns and product compliance
- Administration of customer accounts in relation to orders and invoices
- Experience in a similar role in an FMCG company will be highly advantageous
- Experience using JDE an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Customer centric approach
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.