About the company
This pharmaceutical business boasts a strong brand across the global and are renowned for their innovative product offering. Due to the current incumbent going on maternity leave, our client is seeking an experienced Customer service officer to manage their ANZ customer base. This is a pivotal role which will see you be responsible for managing customer orders and returns as well as dealing with credits and stock management.
- Manage the timely delivery of the company's products and invoicing
- Facilitate customer orders, deal with any incoming enquiries and running daily reports.
- Assist with improving activity planning, service levels, developing corrective action plans to meet customers' expectations, ensuring perfect on shelf availability and identifying supply chain opportunities.
- Interprets and communicates relevant pricing/ policy / procedures / changes to customers and staff, ranging from basic enquiries to more complex enquiries including warranty enquiries.
- 2-3 years customer service experience/call centre experience
- Order Data Entry processing skills
- Dealing with difficult consumers/customers
If you are immediately available for a 12 month contract, please apply now!