Six Degrees have partnered exclusively with an Australian business that create specialty building products and solutions. They are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Granville.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will work closely with them to oversee the order management life-cycle from point of order through to delivery to the customer. Your role will be to deliver a seamless order experience and working with customers directly. This is a hands-on role, and you will be given the autonomy and responsibility to be in the driving seat of your role.
- End to end customer service via phone, email and face to face
- Process and management of orders
- First point of contact for resolutions including trouble shooting advice and basic product advice
- Managing the full life cycle of customer service for the customer
We are looking for an established Customer Service Officer / Representative with experience working in a call centre or talking to customers over the phone. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements and expertise in the following:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to troubleshoot and solve technical type issues
- Build rapport and work with stakeholders internally and externally
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic, motivated, passionate who takes pride in the work they do and the standards they deliver
- Technically strong, with experience of ERPs
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on