About the company
This leading FMCG company has developed its reputation as a trusted iconic Australian brand with products to suit all Australian families. Due to continued supply chain growth, they now require a Customer Service Coordinator to support the logistics team.
About the role
As Customer Service Coordinator, you will be working alongside the logistics team and will be responsible for supporting the team with order confirmations, processing consignments and invoicing documents. Plus ADHOC day to day duties/tasks.
- Preparing an order for distribution.
- Account Management
- Following up on all orders with main Customers.
- Liaising with distribution centre and couriers. Creating run sheets and freight lists.
- Liaising with stakeholders, including customers, managers and transport personal.
- Liaise with Planning and Despatch Departments to ensure all customer requirements can be met & with Supply Chain department on stocks.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have Customer Service exposure, ideally within Customer Service and logistics. Experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment is adventagious.
You will have previous ERP systems experience with SAP.
Experience dealing with customers in Food Manufacturing.
Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
Please click on the apply button to apply or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for a confidential conversation.