About the company
Our client is a successful and quickly growing supplier of a range of products sold to some of our largest wholesale and retail organisations. They have an opportunity for an experienced customer service manager to join their organisation in this key leadership role.
About the role
As Customer Service and Logistics Officer you will be the key supply chain contact for all customers. Coordinate all customer orders and manage stock allocation whilst maximising the information flow between the customer to ensure shelf availability.
- Providing customer service and resolution to all customer issues pertaining to delivery of product.
- Updating all Import/Export Documentation, whilst processing orders and coordinating transport.
- Keeping customers updated on their shipments, maintaining relationships.
- Assist logistic operations supervisor in day to day logistic operations.
- General office-based admin - Answering calls, Front cover.
Skills and Experiences
You will have had prior experience in Customer Service or Logistics and possess strong attention to detail. You will also be able to demonstrate proven experience in building relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.