About the company
Our client is a technology driven developer and distributor of a range of products important to the healthcare industry globally. As a result of a number of upcoming new product launches around the world, an opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional to lead new product supply has arisen.
About the role
Reporting to the Vice President for Sales, the Customer Service Specialist is responsible for overseeing every aspect of customer interaction through B2B and B2C channels, and improvement of the customer experience. Key accountability includes:
- Working closely with logistics to ensure that orders are processed, customer queries are actioned and DIFOT maximised.
- Processing Orders through Woo-Commerce
- Tailoring the customer service experience for both B2B and B2C Customers through eCommerce channels.
- Reporting on sales/customer satisfaction - being proactive in creating ideas to improve customer experience.
- Management of new product launches and the new customer acquisition programme.
- Provision of information to the executive leadership team on customer service and satisfaction levels in comparison to set targets and organisational strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive customer service experience, having involvement in E-Commerce.
- Experience working for, or with, FMCG organisations, Consumer Goods or Retail/hospitality (e-commerce).
- Zendesk and E-Commerce experience highly regarded.
- A sound understanding of supply chain operations, particularly manufacturing and warehousing operations and the challenges that may arise in that environment.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.