Six Degrees have partnered with a global leader in Consumer Health. To support the continued growth of the business through a busy period, they are looking for a Customer Care specialist to join them.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service & Collaboration you will work closely with them to oversee the order management life-cycle from point of order through to delivery to the customer. Your role will involve working some of Australia's biggest and well-known retailers to deliver a seamless order experience, delighting them and their customers. This is a hands-on role, and you will be given the autonomy and responsibility to be in the driving seat of your role.
We are looking for an established Customer Service Specialist preferably from FMCG/Consumer Health with experience in working with key retailers, independents and/or distributors. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements and expertise in the following:
- Successfully managing a busy customer order portfolio
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to troubleshoot and solve technical type issues, build rapport and work with stakeholders internally and externally
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic, motivated, passionate who takes pride in the work they do and the standards they deliver
- Technically strong, with SAP experience and intermediate user of MS Excel, word and outlook
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, working under pressure and being obsessive about delivering a market leading customer experience
What's on offer
- Flexible working from home
- Competitive salary
- A supportive working environment
- Joining a globally well-known business
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Arvin Timpoc on 0481 527 697 for a chat.