Amazing opportunity to grow your career within Supply Chain with end to end Chain involvement. You will be exposed to a manufacturing environment, while working closely with planning and inventory teams, as wells as key suppliers.
You will be directly responsible for sales order management and partnering with the wider supply chain team to enhance customer service levels through maximising inventory accuracy and order fulfillment.
- Ensure a customer focused approach and build a performance-based culture
- Perform daily stock reconciliations, investigate and remedy stock variances
- Manage the flow of all inbound customer orders across designated customers
- Record weekly customer service and inventory KPIs
- Lead the allocation of loss reason codes for any customer service issues
- Be part of strategic and continuous improvement plans across the business
- Minimum 1 years' experience in supply chain coordination, customer service or purchasing
- Tertiary education in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Economics or equivalent experience prefered although not necessary
- Competent in excel
- Seeking to build a career in Supply Chain
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Apply via the link or call Brenton on 0280247146 for further information.