About the company
Our client is a global FMCG company with an a portfolio of international recognized brands. The business is driven by the values of challenging the status quo, personal accountability for results, working as one team and relentlessly pursuing success. The business is dynamic, passionate about its people and seeks out candidates who will challenge the business norms.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for developing the Category Development strategy and executing on this. You will be integral in driving strong collaboration across sales and marketing whilst developing effective external category relationships and driving strong commercial results that deliver the financial objectives of the business.
- Help to achieve supplier of choice on all aspects of Category Development
- Engages Coles at multiple levels to build Category Roadmaps, laying the foundation for Brand activation.
- Supports the Customer Teams in creating and delivering the" Category Growth" element for all Category Reviews
- Assists in developing "Category" arguments/input to elevate Customer and Joint Business Planning capability/output.
- Works with Customer and Trade Marketing teams to deliver 4P distribution, promotion and merchandising strategies.
- Drives insight capability to optimise Retail Activation, using tools like shopper research, consumer research and customer data as the basis for category plans
Skills / Experience
- Educated to minimum Bachelor's degree level in a commercial subject
- Sales & Account Management experience with a blue chip fast moving consumer goods company
- Proven track record / sales experience with key international or local Retailers
- Experience in influencing and engaging key figures in customer organisations
- Additional functional experience, preferably in Marketing, Trade Marketing / Finance would be an advantage
- Competitive salary package plus bonus
- CBD location
- Results driven, agile and transparent culture
- Excellent development opportunities - locally and oversees
How to apply
Contact Amy from 14th Jan on 02 8024 7104 for a confidential discussion or APPLY NOW. Please note: all emailed submissions will be responded to between 14-18th January.