About the company
This business is one of the leading SharePoint and digital consultancies that specialise in delivery of large scale end to end portal solutions. They have been around for over 10 years and well recognised globally for their cutting-edge user experience. They are also a Microsoft Gold Partner.
About the role
This opportunity has become available because the person in this role has just been promoted due to further growth just after 7 months. This position ads a point of difference when it comes customer satisfaction for this business. Your focus will be to manage existing clients from service perspective and make sure that your consulting the client on best practice and resolving any issues that may arise. This position would suit someone who is looking to potentially transition from more technical based role to more client engaging.
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 platform
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint would be ideal
- Some level of exposure to IT or other technical software role
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills
- Ability to work from home / virtual environment
- High energy levels
Why work here
- This is a great opportunity to join a unique business that is utilising the virtual workforce arrangement to become more efficient and agile. At this stage the business in Australia is in its growth stage so you will most certainly have the opportunity to grow quickly too if successful.
For further information please contact Davis on 02 8024 7149 or feel free to apply now.