About the company
Our client is a leading global consumer goods business, who are well respected for innovation and supplying premium quality products.
About the role
As Customer Supply Chain Manager is you will be responsible for maximising availability of product, optimising supply, and identifying opportunities to work collaboratively and reduce cost across the value chain. Key areas of accountability will include:
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment (CPFR) process
- Drive continuous improvements across the order to delivery cycle and partner with vendors to to deliver cost reduction across the value chain
- Establish strong relationships across key customer contacts and act as the supply chain subject matter experience for stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Proving reporting and analytics and own reliability improvements across fill rate and on shelf availability
- Ensure transportation and processes are in line with customer expectations, and drive route cause analysis to mitigate any supply risks.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be a proven supply chain management professional, with a demonstrated track record of success in supply to high volume retail. Adaptive, collaborative and able to deal with ambiguity of a newly created role, you will also work well autonomously in a role that includes working on site with a key customer and the flexibility to work from home.
This is a unique and challenging role, dealing with exciting premium products, with a breadth of exposure to drive value across the end to end supply chain. Salary of $120,000 plus super, plus Bonus, is on offer to the successful candidate.
To apply to the role please click on the link below. For any specific queries about the position, please contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.