About the company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Performance Analyst to join this lively and innovative digital Tech business. A fantastic organisation who pride themselves on innovation and continuously entering new markets. Great employee benefits and culture.
About the role
This role will report into the Head of Data Analytics and be responsible for ensuring that all stakeholders across finance, Marketing, Sales, Content, Product & Tech are armed with insightful information to enable performance reporting that drive actionable business decisions.
The team work with well-known brands and are a very collaborative organisation using the latest tech platforms such as Jira and Slack. The analytics platforms the business is across are Google and Adobe where they perform in a agile way of working.
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly dashboards
- Supporting the budget and forecasting process
- Building reports and insights in Google Data Studio
- Creating and building operational, sales and financial dashboards
- Work closely with Product and Tech to design and build a best-in class database
- Setting up performance metrics and establishing a plan on how to implement them
- Monitor data pre-processing systems
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about analytics. You will have 2 - 3 years' experience in applying analytics skills in a commercial environment and creating dashboards using google studio.
Experience in Google Analytics, SQL or Google Big Query. You will be a strategic thinker and focus on customers and the outcomes. A passion for the customer and how to best communicate and engage with them.
This is an opportunity where you will have the opportunity to learn and development from highly skilled individuals.
You will join a highly passionate team and a competitive salary is also on offer.
If you are interested in the role then please apply or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240.