About the company
Be part of Australia's leading technology company who are going through a growth trajectory. You will be joining a business with big dreams and exciting opportunities. Be part of the journey!
About the role
You will be responsible for developing ongoing analysis and reports to support customer acquisition, retention, and other marketing activities. You will analyse sales and promotional performance, deliver data driven insights, and communicate findings of the conducted A/B testings. This role will report to the CRM Marketing Director and work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Understand the sales and marketing teams BI and insights needs
- Assist the Sales and Marketing teams in developing metrics and dashboards to assess and measure impact of campaigns and promotional efforts
- Design and conduct analyses and reports to provide insights at scale that will support the growth strategies
- Design and execute A/B and multivariate tests
- Support targeted business activities, including opportunities for product and process improvement with a focus on driving significant business growth
- Monitor and analyse data reports/dashboards/pipelines and do RCA & troubleshooting of issues that arise
- Isolate, identify and communicate data issues and own data quality for the analyses and reports produced
Skills & Experience
- Academic background in a quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, engineering, statistics, economics, business)
- Experience with customer/marketing analytics techniques such as Customer Segmentation, Predictive Modelling, Regression and classification analyses, A/B testing, etc.
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with effective judgment and communication skills
This company provides a great work culture, and the opportunity to develop a career path with a respectable and leading business. They offer great perks such as health & Wellness programs, fruit & snacks, training, and development. Nothing is more important to this business than taking care of their customers, driving innovation, and transforming the business model.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential discussion.