About the company
ASX Listed healthcare business with a growing presence in Singapore, Denmark, and the UK. This organisation prides themselves on innovation, teamwork, respect, and success.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Software Development this newly created position will see the Data Scientist work as the lead data strategist to identify and integrate new data set that can be leveraged through their product capabilities and work closely with the engineering team to strategise and execute the development of data products.
- Research and devise innovative statistical model for data analysis
- Collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs
- Present information using data visualisation techniques
- Communicate finding to all stakeholders within the business
- Enable smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Keep current with technical and industry developments
- Undertake data collection, pre-processing and analysis
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be a seasoned Data Scientist with a strong customer focus
- Qualification in statistics, applied mathematics or related discipline
- 5 - 10 years' experience in Data Science
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Experience using MS suite, Tableau, SQL, and programming languages (i.e. Java/Python, SAS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in or strong desire to be part of an AGILE team
- Exposure to Healthcare industry advantageous
- Positive role modelling including the provision of constructive feedback to help other as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Personable and approachable
This well- established growing Healthcare business have a culture built on innovation, collaboration and free thinking, no idea is a bad idea and team work is the name of the game..."
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for further information.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.