A leading Innovative Technology solutions business have an excellent opportunity for a Data Scientist to join their talented development team. This company is investing heavily into finding a Deep Learning Data Scientist to support them with a variety of different business problems across their client base.
* Solve business and technical problems with robust use of rigorous scientific methodologies and creative use of algorithms using AI, deep learning and predictive modelling techniques.
* Provide business with new ideas as well as data driven insights and strategies.
* Own the delivery of client-facing projects from a technical perspective: Working closely with data engineers, data scientists and consultants in an agile environment to deliver work that adheres to the processes and quality standards set by the team
* Inspire and mentor more junior data scientists and research interns.
Skills & Experience
* A degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computational Science, Physics, or equivalent.
* Programming experience, ideally in Python.
* Experience in Artificial Intelligence and fasttext analytics
* Industry or academic experience in algorithm development and image processing.
* Experience of using a variety of data science techniques, eg Deep Learning
* High-level of numeracy and an analytical mind, with a practical approach to solving problems.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please apply on the link below or call Neeta Dhahan on (03) 8613 3523 to discuss the role in more detail.