Our client is a leading tertiary education provider who are currently undergoing a major recruitment drive to help support them with their digital marketing infrastructure.
About the role
Working with a high performing and collaborative team, the Digital Data specialist will be responsible for driving the data collection and optimising customer experience.
- Provide data and reports that optimises the user experience online and make strategic recommendations to increase online traffic
- Develop & build the digital reporting frameworks to track digital campaign metrics and all analytics through dashboards
- Extract, clean and manipulate data using the salesforce CRM.
- Take key insights and recommendations to key stakeholders to enhance value proposition & decision making
- Produce A/B testing, owning the process from concept to execution
- Continuously optimise, focus on test and learn and look at innovation to deliver best practice initiatives
- Manage any external vendors & suppliers
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Strong background in data analytics and project management
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Exceptional project management and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of A/B and multi variant testing
- Experience with platform & technology stacks
Interested? Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV in Word format or contact Neeta Dhahan on (03) 8613 3523.