Our client is a very highly regarded NFP organisation who provides vital community services to Victorians who are vulnerable or disadvantaged. They have a strong, passionate team environment, and pride themselves on an inclusive culture and flexible work environment. We are currently seeking a talented Database and Supporter Relations Coordinator to join the team as soon as possible.
The Database and Supporter Relations Coordinator is responsible for managing all donor information in their CRM system (ThankQ), including updates, donor processing and donor segmentation. The role is a key role in the wider fundraising team, with the responsibility of ensuring the integrity of the database for campaign and donor relations purposes. The role is also externally facing, being the point of contact for donor queries, change of details and donations.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience working in the NFP sector in database administration, customer service or fundraising
- Working knowledge of CRMs designed for NFP, including ThankQ, DonMan or Raiser's Edge or similar
- A fantastic approach to customer service including polished and professional communications skills
- Ability to segment databases for fundraising campaigns and strategy
- Desire to roll your sleeves and get your hands dirty!
Please click the Apply Now button or contact Lyndsey Walker on 8613 3518