About the client
Our client is a well-known organisation in the NFP sector. They are seeking an experienced Database and Supporter Relations Coordinator to assist their fundraising team to process data, coordinate donations into ThankQ and provide customer service to their donors.
About the role
- Manage the ThankQ database and all associated activity, including data analysis, reporting, records management, and data processing.
- Provide administrative support for fundraising activity and related programs such as annual appeals, bequests, major gifts, trusts and foundations, regular giving, workplace giving and other programs.
- Act as the point of contact and provide customer service for all income fundraising enquiries and activities.
- Provide appeal income updates and reporting to Fundraising and Marketing managers (weekly-fortnightly).
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a database and customer service role within a fundraising environment
- Friendly, personable and strong phone skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High level of attention to detail
- Ideal start date - ASAP
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.