About Our Client
Our client is a Melbourne-based charity, with a supportive and inclusive Culture. As a result of internal movements they are looking to bring on a database specialist, with experience in Raiser's Edge.
About the role
This is a contract role, looking for someone to start either immediately, or within the space of a week. It is a database coordination / database management role that will include:
- Processing donor information using Raiser's Edge
- Data analysis and reporting
- Engage with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to provide necessary assistance with a variety of tasks
- Raiser's Edge experience is a must for this role!
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Lots of flexibility - this role can be full or part time
- Central location with access to public transport
APPLY NOW or contact Danielle Bennetto on 8613 3598 for a confidential career discussion.