- Feb Start - 2-3 month contract. 5 days per week.
- Great opportunity to work for a well-known charity
- Inner Suburbs Location
About the client
Our client is a well-known organisation in the NFP sector. With a large-scale restructure underway, they are seeking an experienced Database Coordinator to assist their fundraising team to process data and coordinate donations into ThankQ.
About the role
The database coordinator will be supporting a busy fundraising team by:
- Processing fundraising income (donations, event tickets and merchandise)
- Data extraction and cleansing for fundraising appeals and other communications
- Providing appeal income updates and reporting to Fundraising and Marketing managers (weekly-fortnightly)
- Conducting regular data audits
- General administrative duties
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a database coordination roles within a fundraising environment
- Experience using ThankQ is ideal
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be able to commence in early Feb
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.