About Our Client
Our client is a Melbourne-based welfare charity, with a supportive and inclusive culture. As a result of internal movements they are looking to bring on a temporary Database Manager, with experience in Raiser's Edge.
About the role
This is a contract role, looking for someone to start either in or before the middle of September for a period of 3 months. It will include:
- Working with the wider fundraising team on preparation for the Christmas appeal
- Processing donor information using Raiser's Edge
- Data analysis and reporting
- Engage with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to provide necessary assistance with a variety of fundraising / database related tasks
- Leading and mentoring a Database Coordinator
- Donor database experience is a must for this role - ideally Raiser's Edge
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Central location with access to public transport
- Great team of friendly and welcoming professionals
APPLY NOW or contact Danielle Bennetto on 8613 3598 for a confidential career discussion.