About the company
Our client is well-known and loved charity, and one of the largest researchers in the health space in Victoria. You'll be working with an exciting team of Not-For-Profit professionals who are passionate about what they do.
About the role
As an experienced Database Officer, you'll be collaborating with a well-established fundraising team to deliver data analytics and reporting, primarily via the database Raisers Edge. Reporting into the Database and Analytics Manager, you'll support the fundraising team on direct marketing campaigns and other fundraising objectives. Opportunity to transition to a permanent role in the future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day administration of the fundraising database - Raisers Edge
- Program reporting, data transfer, integrity and compliance to help achieve the fundraising program's operational objectives and KPI's
- Delivering data analytics through the data warehouse and Raisers Edge
- Ensuring information integrity, privacy and PCI-DSS compliance
- Financial reconciliation, database maintenance and reporting
- Improving processes and servicing the training and reporting needs of the team in line with operational objectives and business rules
- Developing policy and training procedures to ensure PCI compliance standards
Skills & Experience
- Experienced with databases/CRM software, Raisers Edge preferable
- Confidence in producing consistent and regular recording and reporting in Raisers Edge using key criteria
- Sound understanding of the principles of good governance in relation to data integrity and fundraising legislative and regulatory compliance requirements
- Strong numerical and analytical skills (including advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft products)
- Excellent knowledge and implementation of processes to ensure data integrity, privacy and PCI-DSS legislative compliance
- Ability to foster and manage positive relationships with key stakeholders, service providers and team members
- You will be working in a lovely modern office within a collaborative, supportive and values driven fundraising team.
- While this is a contract role, if considered for a permanent role in the future, flexible work, RDOs, salary packaging options await you.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Alice Chien on (03) 8613 3563 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new NFP opportunities in Marketing, Donor Services or Fundraising please feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!
Due to the time of year, successful applicants will be contacted during the new year, throughout the month of January.