Proudly owned Australian business who have grown from humble beginnings over 50 years to become a market leader with a national presence. Due to recent changes there is an opportunity for a DC Manager to join their team in NSW.
Reporting to the NDC Manager, this role has full accountability for the DC operations in NSW and delivering a best in class warehouse operations. The DC Manager will manage the P&L, look at opportunities to improve operations and provide the leadership and direction to team members, developing employee knowledge and capability through recruitment, coaching, training and performance feedback.
- Manage KPI's to ensure effective cost management, operational, compliance and legislative requirements with particular emphasis on safety and CoR
- Ensure best processes to effectively manage; inventory accuracy, space management, inbound supplier receipting, and outbound 3PL deliveries
- Effectively manage all operation spend
- Ensure a positive experience for customers (right stock, right time, right condition)
- Actively plan & support promotional activity and business objectives designed to drive sales and profitability
- Continuously find new and better ways of working through CI projects
Skill-sets & Personality Traits
- Proven track record of managing successful DC operations preferably with SME wholesale experience
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop people and a culture of accountability and high performance
- Smart commercial and operational nous with capability to manage budgets and control costs
- Hands-on, proactive, agile and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Genuine, humble and directive who is confident to work autonomously
If this role has caught your attention click on [Apply] or give Chris Barr a call on 02 8024 7145