About the company:
Our client was established over 50 years ago and are the market leaders in their industry providing customised solutions across residential, commercial and industrial.
With an extensive network of manufacturing and distribution network across Australia they can offer a diverse range of career development opportunities for the right candidate.
About the role:
Reporting to the National DC Manager this role will take full ownership of the Sydney DC to develop best practices to ensure an efficient supply chain while continually improving through CI projects. This role will be crucial in ensuring the successful delivery of major upcoming change management projects.
- Provide support and advice to the business and Supply Chain Leadership Teams in aligning, implementing, and maintaining national DC strategy, with respect to their region and the associated policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide leadership and support to the distribution centre across and its subsidiaries, developing a culture of continuous improvement; ensure that service levels, productivity targets and cost reductions are optimised.
- Driving supply chain projects, continuous improvement initiatives and identifying any systems improvements opportunities that may be benefited from.
- Provide strong leadership, direction, coaching and motivation for your team in line with the operational strategies, plans, direction and culture, enabling them to be proactive in improvement strategies in relation to warehousing, yard, logistics and safety, including cost reduction and adherence to procedures/processes.
- Supply Chain or related degree.
- 5+ years in a DC environment.
- Exposure to a manufacturing operation.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Prior change management experience is a must.
To apply please use the link below or contact Brenton on: 02 8024 7146