About the role:
Reporting to the Regional Supply Manager you will be responsible for all activities relating to the distribution within NSW ensuring a high level of safety & driving CoR.
Along with the day to day operation you will take the lead for continuous improvement and optimisation of the team & network.
- Manage all outbound transport operations within NSW, partnering with key 3PL providers to manage on-time deliveries.
- Review opportunities to optimise route network, improve service and cost.
- Responsible for all transport budgets & forecasting.
- Lead & train team to comply with safety and CoR.
- 10+ years experience managing FMCG warehousing/transport.
- Strong background with Line-haul, fleet & depot management.
- Strong commercial acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in change management
To apply please use the link or call Brenton on 02 8024 7146