About the company:
Our client is an ASX listed Australian retailer that has grown from strength to strength and they are the "go to" for their specialist products. They are going through a period of supply chain evolution, this particular project will see you land a successful B2C model as they strive to deliver on consumer convenience.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Delivery Centre Manager, this role will be responsible for implementing best practice for all warehouse operations. Providing leadership and direction to team members, developing employee knowledge and capability through recruitment, coaching, training and performance feedback.
- Manage KPI's to ensure effective cost management, operational, compliance and legislative requirements with particular emphasis on safety and CoR.
- Ensure best processes to effectively manage; inventory accuracy, space management, inbound supplier receipting, reverse logistics & outbound 3PL deliveries.
- Effectively manage all operation spend.
- Ensure a positive experience for customers (right stock, right time, right condition)
- Actively plan & support promotional activity and business objectives designed to drive sales and profitability.
- Continuously find new and better ways of working through CI projects.
- Demonstrated prior leadership in a large warehouse operation.
- 5 years working in a simialr role, ideally within a paperless warehouse environment.
- Proven success with continuous improvement projects.
If this role looks like you please use think to apply or contact Brenton on 8024 7146