About the opportunity:
This 3PL business has gone through a recent re-branding and due to a number of new clients brought into the organisation, volumes are increasing and they need to bring a DC manager in to manage the day to operations of inventory and logistics. This role will report to the head of operations.
- Manage and lead the warehouse team including 6 direct reports, staff rosters, performance management, morale and workplace safety.
- Understand and positively influence the site P&L by proactively managing revenue and outgoing
- Implement and maintain 5s and lean methodologies for the facilities falling under your responsibility
- Ensure Fleet is being managed effectively as well as manage SLA's with 3PL clients
- Key liaison between Warehouse Operations, Customer Service and Transport functions
- Work closely with carriers to ensure all deliveries meet agreed contractual SLA's in relation to DIFOT
- Minimise all variable operating costs to keep below the percentages outlined in the site budget
- Prior DC management experience or a Strong retail 3PL background
- Proven strong stakeholder emgagement
- Highly analytical, process driven and continuous improvement mindset
- preferably degree qualified
- Lean six-sigma training preffered
Please apply using the link below or call Brenton on 80247146