With a strong and growing network our client has become an instantly recognisable brand across Australia. Their mission is to become a best in class retailer giving their customers the best product choice at the best price and of the best quality.
It's been a busy year and with the business investing in fresh talent and long-term growth there's an opportunity for a DC Operations Manager to join them in NSW. Their procurement team.
As part of the operations management team, you will report to the National Operations Manager and working closely with your peers in VIC and QLD.
You will be accountable for implementing the transformational strategy of your DC, implementing best practice for warehouse operations and leading your team to deliver a high level of service to your store network and customers.
- End to end accountability for DC Operations including inventory, budget and cost management, CoR, service delivery, safety and legislation
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to identify and create opportunities for continuous improvement of order fulfilment and distribution
- Develop best practice and processes to effectively manage inventory accuracy, space management, inbound supplier receipting, reverse logistics & outbound 3PL deliveries
- Lead a team through a period of organisational transformation and support them with the training and development required to succeed in their roles
- Leading by example through maintaining a safe working environment and providing a safe workplace by identifying and reporting safety issues
We are looking for an Operations Manager with extensive experience of managing a large warehouse operation. You will be able to demonstrate your expertise and achievements in leading a high performing team and driving operational efficiency whilst improving service levels service to your retail network.
With a customer centric mind-set you will be able to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost control measures to maximise the performance of your DC.
- Progressive organisation with amazing working spaces and flexible working
- Bonus structure rewarded on your own performance
- Career growth and a great training structure