About the company
A globally recognised business is launching an industry leading SaaS solution. This is a great opportunity to be part of a scale up business/greenfields project where you will have the chance to be involved from the very beginning. Opportunities like this don't come along very often!
About the role
The Delivery Lead reports to the CTO and will play an integral role in building out the new project team and implementing SaaS solutions to deliver innovative customer focussed solutions. Your role will be to drive modern software engineering, Agile and DevOps practices.
- Build out customer centric technologies and support your team to adopt and maintain them at a platform/squad level.
- Implementation and delivery of standards, frameworks and patterns to ensure that solutions/platforms conform to enterprise controls and industry best practices.
- Provide input into architecture decisions, software/technical evaluations and design of platforms and services.
- Build, introduce and maintain modern engineering practices. Champion code/architecture reviews to demonstrate robust solution designs, that embrace AWS/Salesforce best practices and approaches.
- Build platforms that support high-quality at scale, using best practices in software delivery (DevOps, TDD, CI/CD).
- Partner with product owners to create, refine, estimate, and elaborate your team's backlog of work and clarify ambiguity.
- Accountable for day-to-day operation of components, services, modules and applications
An experienced Delivery Leader, you will have strong experience building high quality at scale platforms using best practices in software delivery (DevOps, TDD, CI/CD) and excellent engineering skills across a range of technologies.
You are a cloud-native bringing advanced understanding of building and running scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds.
Salesforce and AWS skills a must.
You will be a strong people leader with a strong track record building high performing engineering teams.
Desirable - Formal Agile or DevOps qualifications or certifications, AWS and Salesforce certified or progressing towards.
How to apply
This is a great opportunity to be part of a scale up business/greenfields project where you will have the chance to be involved from the very beginning.
Please contact Katrina Park for a confidential discussion