About the company:
Our client is a well-established international skincare and beauty brand who is expanding their existing presence in the Australian market. With exciting future development plans, this business is looking to build a team who is passionate about the brands they will be representing. Their premium products are currently found throughout the pharmacy channel and they are due to launch 2 new brands in 2020, with more on the horizon.
About the role
As a part of their growth and continued shift in the retail landscape, they are looking for an experienced Demand and Supply planner to join the finance and operations team. You will be integral to this growth ensuring all the exciting marketing and commercial plans can deliver through optimum inventory management and establishing robust demand forecasting plans. You will also be involved in the initial setup of all planning processes for the Australian market including S&OP across the business.
* Managing forecasting and replenishment for up to 200 SKUS across multiple channels
* Ensure supply chain readiness for NPD products including managing replenishment levels
* Manage the relationship with the 3PL partner.
* Deliver optimum inventory to ensure stock availability through the network
* Develop and drive the S&OP process across the business in order to optimise inventory
* Support the development of action plans to alleviate any slow moving or out of stock issues
* Continually identifying efficiencies and improvements within business processes
Skills & Experience
* 3+ year's Demand and Supply Planning experience within an FMCG/Retail environment
* Experience using ERP systems - SAP/JDA
* Highly analytical and ability to work in an agile start up environment
* Solid understanding of S&OP
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.