About the company:
Our client is a well-established international FMCG business who is expanding their existing presence in the Australian market. With ambitious future growth plans, this is an exciting time to join the business in the oeprations team.
About the role
As a part of their growth and continued shift in the retail landscape, they are looking for an experienced Demand and Supply planner to join the finance and operations team. You will also be involved in the initial setup of all planning processes for the Australian market including robust demand forecasting plans and S&OP across the business.
* Managing forecasting and replenishment for across multiple channels
* Manage the relationship with the 3PL partner.
* Deliver optimum inventory to ensure stock availability through the network
* Develop and drive the S&OP process across the business in order to optimise inventory
* Continually identifying efficiencies and improvements within business processes
Skills & Experience
* 3+ year's Demand and Supply Planning experience within an FMCG/Retail environment
* Experience using ERP systems - SAP/JDA
* Highly analytical and ability to work in an agile start up environment
* Solid understanding of S&OP
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.