About the company:
Our client is a leading gourmet food manufacturer, distribution, sales and marketing company based out in the south eastern suburbs. It has a portfolio of highly regarded brands and large market share across the retail grocery and food service sectors nationally.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the Demand & Supply planning for the businesses Retail portfolio and coordination of the monthly forecast cycle with the planning manager and the sales teams. You will also manage the monthly supply cycle in order to deliver on customer service levels and optimize inventory levels.
- Managing forecasting and replenishment for multiple product categories
- Ensure supply chain readiness for NPD products including managing replenishment levels
- Suggest changes to distribution models, safety stocks, MOQ's in order to optimise business flows
- Deliver optimum inventory to ensure stock availability through the network
- Support the development of action plans to alleviate any slow moving or out of stock issues
- Continually identifying efficiencies and improvements within business processes
- Manage a large number of suppliers with long lead times
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ year's Demand and Supply Planning experience within an FMCG/Retail environment
- SAP MRP planning experience
- Experience with Statistical modelling software
- Strong capability with Excel/PowerPoint
- Highly analytical and ability to work in an agile start up environment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stehen on 0409888614 for a confidential discussion.