Our client, a global supplier of luxury cosmetics seek an experienced Demand and Supply Planner to join their expanding passionate team based in Marrickville.
This is a newly created role due to company expansion, the business have continued growth plans which will see the company double in size over the next two years. They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic planner to assist in bringing their business to the next level in order to faciliate expansion.
- Review historical demand trends, prepare demand data and develop accurate forecasts.
- Manage the demand planning for your own portfolio in Australia and global markets
- Coordinate and maintain short and long-term forecast in conjunction with Sales and Marketing
- Ensure the supply of finished products and raw materials from local and overseas suppliers is in-line with customer demand
- Generate stock projections and communicate out of stock risks and action accordingly to mitigate supply issue
- Inventory management and reporting ensuring slow moving obsoletes and excesses are managed within KPI targets and eliminate inventory risks while achieving a high level of customer service
- Work closely with 3PL forwarder and warehouse to ensure on time stock arrival
- Contribute to various New Product Development projects as well as systems implementations and continuous improvement projects
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in planning with end to end exposure to supply chain
- Intermediate level in excel with previous experience with an ERP, preferably SAP Business 1
- Dealt with overseas suppliers and managing supply issues
- Previous experience in cosmetics, luxury goods or personal care advantageous
- Interested in continuous improvement and contributing to advancement of the business
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.