About the company
Proudly Australian owned business, with a relaxed structure and environment, and a dedicated and passionate team based in their headquarters in the south eastern suburbs.
About the role
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Demand and Supply planner is responsible for ensuring that inventory availability meets future customer demand for a category of products. Key accountabilities include:
* The generation of a rolling demand plan over a 15-month horizon in a seasonal, promotional driven environment.
* Ensuring inventory availability for a diverse customer base while keeping inventory holdings in line with broader company policy.
* Maintaining inventory integrity across the network through cross functional communication and thorough analysis.
* Optimising stock turns while minimising existing slow moving and obsolete lines.
Skills & Experience
* Demonstrated experience managing a category from a planning perspective in a fast paced, complex planning environment, ideally FMCG or Consumer Goods.
* Well developed communication skills to collaborate effectively across the business
* Passion, drive, and a process driven mindset that will assist in the continual improvement of planning activities
This is a great role with a growth business that can provide a highly competitive salary, a fast paced and fun working environment, along with flexibility and some great product benefits.
Please apply today, and for any further queries, contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.