About the company
Our client is a leading Australian manufacturer of a range of fast-moving consumer goods. They pride themselves on innovation, customer centricity and operational excellence and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced demand & supply planner to join their Melbourne based supply chain team.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager in this individual contributor role, the demand and supply planner is responsible for ensuring that inventory availability meets future customer demand for a complex category of manufactured products. Key accountability includes:
- Managing customer demand and executing tasks to ensure customer due dates for their products are met.
- Ensuring an optimal supply of raw materials and packaging products to the site so that manufactured goods meet future sales demand.
- Communicating all customer demand requirements to on site production scheduler for them to effectively plan equipment and labour.
- Provide analytical support to the sales team with the objective of improving customer service levels.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in both a demand and supply or production scheduling capacity, ideally in a fast paced, complex manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field such as Transport & Logistics Management.
- First class stakeholder engagement ability, especially strong in influencing and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.