About the company
Our client is a leading consumer goods organisation with regional headquarters based in Melbourne's north. Due to continued growth in the area, a temporary opportunity for a supply chain planning professional to lead demand and supply planning for a category of products has arisen.
About the role
Reporting to the supply chain manager, the demand and supply planner is responsible for ensuring that inventory availability meets future customer demand for a category of products. Key accountability includes:
- The generation of a rolling demand plan in a seasonal, highly promotional environment.
- Ensuring inventory availability for a large and diverse customer base while keeping inventory holdings in line with broader company policy.
- Maintaining inventory integrity across the network through cross functional communication and thorough analysis.
- Optimising stock turns while minimising existing slow moving and obsolete lines.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience managing a category from a planning perspective in a fast paced, complex planning environment.
- Demand and supply planning experience in a finished goods, SAP environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field such as Transport & Logistics Management.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.