The Brand is experiencing accelerated growth due to the focus on international expansion, and with that growth, they need the engine room of the ANZ core business to continue to excel. As such, they have a newly created role available working within the Supply Chain team as a Demand & Supply Planner for finished goods and componentry.This role will also see the succesful candidate manage the S&OP process focusing on the ANZ business and implement a new demand forecasting tool. You'll be required to compare seasonal, promotional and ongoing forecast valuations with budgets and to make appropriate decisions based on analyzed data.
- Forecasting finished goods sales at SKU level for ANZ market
- Implement Demand forecasting software
- Calculate supply plan for components and finished goods and pass on to Supply Chain coordinator for placing Purchase Orders.
- Lead the S&OP process and review promotional and baseline forecasts for ANZ retailers with account managers
- Reviewing inventory across all warehouses and recommending transfer when possible to optimize inventory across locations.
- Experience in Supply planning and 2+ years Demand Planning experience, preferably in FMCG/cosmetics
- Experience in multiple warehouse environment
- Intermediate Excel user
- Experience with Bills of Materials, components and finished goods
- Exposure to S&OP and preferably have been lead previously
- Technologically savy and preferably been part of an ERP implementation
Please apply via the link below or for further information call Kirby on 0280247112.