About the company
Our client is a market leader in a high volume, high SKU sector. They are an established national brand going through a large transformation. They promote a healthy work environment and offer flexible hours as well as several on site facilities.
About the role
The role is required to continue the evolution of demand & supply planning within the business. Although planning is in place, there is no sustainable plan for long term planning and integrating a demand plan with the other business functions.
- Manage a team of five and develop their ability of managing both systems and customers
- Devise and implement a demand & supply plan that can be integrated into the business
- Manage a large customer base and have the personality to negotiate and challenge these relationships.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing a planning team that is going through process change
- Exposure to implementing or assisting an S&OP implementation
- A proven experience in managing high volumes of SKUs (3,000+)
- Ability to utilise an ERP and demand software and upskill people on these systems.
- Have strong analytical experience coupled with the ability to present on the extrapolated data.
You will need lots of energy to cope with the high volume environment as well as strong influencing skills as there are lots of internal customers that will need to taken on the planning journey. The business invests back in it's people and this has led to very engaged workforce.
- Possible flexible working hours
- Career progression
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your CV.